Immunity Sticky Thread

Not Recently Bumped

Komon Clan

Level 63

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (83 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
May 31, 2023
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
1
Hi, can you tell me Immunity included Sticky thread or not? or separate.
1708531017489.png


Because it shows like this, that why I understand.
I mean, I bought Sticky Threads Maplestory for 1 month, then I bought Immunity for 3 months, so I need to buy sticky thread again before Mar 30, or the immunity included it, so I just need to buy only immunity before May 21.
Can you explain it to me, Thank you so much.
 
If you buy a immunity plan (3/6 months) they start immediately. It does not consider your current thread.

This is to prevent stacking. We don't want someone buying 2 or 3 plans on top of each other to hold a spot for 12 or 18 months.

However we also manually make edits when we see a user made multiple purchases with the same thread URL.

Your 2 purchases were already combined and your expiration date was edited to May 30th.
 
Back
Top