Imbavanilla legit?

Not Recently Bumped

exeto

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Nov 4, 2019
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi,

I am looking at the moment for an WoW Classic Account and found this Website here, looks pretty great :)
I am also looking every hour here in the WoW Classic Account part of the forum.

But now to the real question, I found the following website: https://imbavanilla.wixsite.com/classic-vanilla

I can't find any reviews or something and the accounts seems to be very cheap with full profession, epic mount etc.

Or can anyone tell me that they are legit?

BR
exeto
 
Poorly made and uses a free hosting, which is a major red flag.

I also remember seeing an almost identical site recently on the same free hosting but with a different name, so 99% scam.
 
Hi,

I am looking at the moment for an WoW Classic Account and found this Website here, looks pretty great :)
I am also looking every hour here in the WoW Classic Account part of the forum.

But now to the real question, I found the following website: https://imbavanilla.wixsite.com/classic-vanilla

I can't find any reviews or something and the accounts seems to be very cheap with full profession, epic mount etc.

Or can anyone tell me that they are legit?

BR
exeto

1 week later....

We Looked EverywhereFor This Page!(Error 404)

Site already offline. Maybe they scammed someone and deleted their page?
 
wix.JPG
 
Back
Top