WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I'm selling my account since I'm currently saving for other things and I don't play a lot of Fortnite as I used to
The Account is linkable to PS4, never linked it to psn before.
The Account itself is pretty decent, it's got 42 skins, the S2 knights, S3 maxed, S7 Maxed, S8 Maxed and IKONIK and some other shop skins like:
Red Knight
Poised playmaker
SGT. Green Clover
Fishsticks
Ark
And a few other things (All the umbrellas from past seasons, Snowflake Umbrella Too)
Looking for around $75 but I'm open to offers.
My discord is Sushiito#5201
The Account is on Division 6, only 12 points away from Champs, I got bored of the game so I have no motive to grind competitive anymore.
The Account is linkable to PS4, never linked it to psn before.
The Account itself is pretty decent, it's got 42 skins, the S2 knights, S3 maxed, S7 Maxed, S8 Maxed and IKONIK and some other shop skins like:
Red Knight
Poised playmaker
SGT. Green Clover
Fishsticks
Ark
And a few other things (All the umbrellas from past seasons, Snowflake Umbrella Too)
Looking for around $75 but I'm open to offers.
My discord is Sushiito#5201
The Account is on Division 6, only 12 points away from Champs, I got bored of the game so I have no motive to grind competitive anymore.
