SOLD IGNITE FAN + more valorant account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Region
  1. NA
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Original Owner
Yes

G3lukki

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 16, 2024
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
what this account has:
MELEE :
- IGNITE FAN (both colors Unlocked Already)
VANDALS:
- OVERDRIVE
- ION
- SINGULARITY
OPERATOR:
-ARAXYS
MARSHAL:
- NEO FRONTIER

info: this Account is in Canadian but works obviously perfectly fine in NA servers
-I'm looking for at-least 70-100 USD for this account (negotiable) / (I ALSO take in game currency because I can't stop my addiction with buying stuff for this game lmao)
- night market has reaver sheriff for 10 dollars
- payment options can be discussed but I mostly take zelle and maybe paypal (or as stated before in game currency)
- you can contact me on here ONLY
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $55.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top