- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm only looking for good genshin accounts on NA. Please do not lowball me!!!
Good genshin acc could mean anything yes but I suppose specifically I am looking for Furina + weapon (NO, this does not mean smurf)
-dont offer obvious deadlinks
-don't offer if u cannot do the exchange within a trusted trading server like LTS, etc.
Thanks!! Pls dm @fioari on discord for offers or offer here.
Good genshin acc could mean anything yes but I suppose specifically I am looking for Furina + weapon (NO, this does not mean smurf)
-dont offer obvious deadlinks
-don't offer if u cannot do the exchange within a trusted trading server like LTS, etc.
Thanks!! Pls dm @fioari on discord for offers or offer here.
