• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 22, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
IOS NA/EU
Interested in venti + skyward harp and elegy (send in Genshin offers)
I also take identity v offers (will look at all offers)

NOT ALL SKINS ARE SHOWN ONLY OWNED CHARACTER ONES!!!!!
<Dm if you’d like to see those + accessories>
Untitled38_20211128220933.png
nya#4634
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
i don't have venti or the weapons but i have an ar 50 account with c1 hu tao, klee, baal, c1 mona + 3 5* weapons and guaranteed on eb ^^
 
IOS NA/EU
Interested in venti + skyward harp and elegy (send in Genshin offers)
I also take identity v offers (will look at all offers)

NOT ALL SKINS ARE SHOWN ONLY OWNED CHARACTER ONES!!!!!
<Dm if you’d like to see those + accessories>nya#4634
Hi i dont have venti but i have acc eu ar 28 with childe, skyward harp and elegy for the end.
 
I don't have skyward harp but I do have a venti account with kazuha in it, if you're interested?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top