• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Idle Mafia Tycoon Manager Account for Sale

Not Recently Bumped

Jabowski

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 15, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I am looking to sell my Idle Mafia Tycoon Manager account. I'm on American servers, rank 81 and 271 million power. I am currently the head of a group I joined 179 days ago. The group is level 9 with 33 members. Not the strongest group, but not bad either. With current player ranking, you could join a higher ranking group. Asking $300 usd because I have a lot more than that invested in it and it would take a long time trying to get there from scratch. Account is legit and I am the original owner.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210314-223203_Idle Mafia.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-223203_Idle Mafia.jpg
    1.8 MB
  • Screenshot_20210314-223140_Idle Mafia.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-223140_Idle Mafia.jpg
    552 KB
  • Screenshot_20210314-223147_Idle Mafia.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-223147_Idle Mafia.jpg
    551.5 KB
  • Screenshot_20210314-223155_Idle Mafia.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-223155_Idle Mafia.jpg
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top