Selling Idle Mafia Capo / DNA / Mythical Service

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Service
Original Owner
No

Hutch287

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jun 12, 2022
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Welcome to my

Idle Mafia Service!


Legendary Capo Shard
2.500 - 25$
5.000 - 45$
10.000 - 80$
20.000 - 130$
50.000 - 260$

Magnum Capo Shard
1.250 - 25$
2.500 - 45$
5.000 - 80$
10.000 - 130$

Common Mythical Capo Box
1.500 - 25$
3.000 - 45$
6.000 - 80$
12.000 - 130$
25.000 - 260$


DNA
10.000 - 25$
25.000 - 45$
75.000 - 80$
200.000 - 130$
500.000 - 260$




Payment:
All Crypto Currency
PayPal (Paxful or Binance)


I am not responsible for any bans!
It can take up to two days, usually already after a few hours done.
 

Attachments

  • 353C5307-4C53-45B2-8841-40F260DFA43D.jpeg
    353C5307-4C53-45B2-8841-40F260DFA43D.jpeg
    201.6 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey,

The original poster doesn’t seem to be here anymore but if you are interested let me know I have similar things to offer ;)
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, gibts nen Weg dich andersweitig zu kontaktieren? (z.B. Telegram oder Discord)

mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Rekk
 
Hey,

could you please contact me?

thanks!
 
H
I messaged you!
M
Will I get banned?
I'd like to get some of the Magnum capo shards as well
 
H
I messaged you.
Back
Top