• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

livia__

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Jan 31, 2021
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
[[ REPOSTING ]]
Hello,
I’m looking to sell my Identity V Android Asia account that I got a while ago. It hasn’t been used very often because I lost interest in Identity V.
I really need it gone soon, if you’re interested please contact ASAP!
The account is linked to a twitter account so please note that you WILL have to log in with an Android device first if you want to link it to something else and change it to IoS!
I’m looking for around $50+ but the price can be negotiated.
If you’re interested please reply to this and let me know!
Payment will be through paypal.
 

Attachments

  • 27AAA96E-9A0A-451C-95E3-1B7C7595559E.jpeg
    27AAA96E-9A0A-451C-95E3-1B7C7595559E.jpeg
    393.9 KB
  • BB75BC01-FE1E-4867-B541-14372739C002.jpeg
    BB75BC01-FE1E-4867-B541-14372739C002.jpeg
    355 KB
  • 5684FE3D-3B21-464A-B50A-490309502EBA.jpeg
    5684FE3D-3B21-464A-B50A-490309502EBA.jpeg
    289.4 KB
  • 1AF4FD85-6A71-485A-8714-1C687E4B79BB.jpeg
    1AF4FD85-6A71-485A-8714-1C687E4B79BB.jpeg
    303.8 KB
  • 6ABD92D4-01AA-482F-B504-353F4FC67102.jpeg
    6ABD92D4-01AA-482F-B504-353F4FC67102.jpeg
    279.3 KB
  • C1C2C89C-B7DA-4365-82C3-E1AFA990DE96.jpeg
    C1C2C89C-B7DA-4365-82C3-E1AFA990DE96.jpeg
    283.5 KB
  • 37A79468-D78A-4804-9300-CE129E31CD6B.jpeg
    37A79468-D78A-4804-9300-CE129E31CD6B.jpeg
    244.4 KB
  • 3DBEB597-C59E-4311-9A49-18B30B4FC451.jpeg
    3DBEB597-C59E-4311-9A49-18B30B4FC451.jpeg
    278.2 KB
  • E331D389-1677-4EEA-9FD7-25E3C95C9277.jpeg
    E331D389-1677-4EEA-9FD7-25E3C95C9277.jpeg
    300.7 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - VPN Violation
Hi! im really interested in this account. is it still for sale?
 
L
Hi! Yes it is, just shoot a message! :)
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top