ICC Geared Account: Druid + Priest Rogue Mage

Not Recently Bumped

mg8

(34 reviews)

mg8

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 33

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 1, 2007
Last seen

mg8

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
This account is most appropriate for a knowledgeable player wanting to experience several classes on an end-game geared set of characters.

Scammers should not even try; I am a seasoned player and will not only avoid getting scammed but I will make sure to post a detailed description of your scamming procedures so that others too will not get scammed.

----------------------------------------------------
That being said, I require a user to post in this thread before I consider them for any real conversation so that I may be sure with whom I am dealing (many scammers now use chat handles close to the MD handle of trusted buyers).
----------------------------------------------------

Onto the goodies.

Druid:
Resto Mainspec:
Healing - 2453 (treeform)
Crit - 19.17%
Haste - 506
Regen - 557
Mana 23.2k
Notable Gear: Midnight Sun weapon, 4p T9, 1pc T10

Feral Offspec:
Health - 39.3k (bear)
Armor - 29k
Def - 428
Dodge - 38.8%
AP - 5592
Hit - 285
Crit - 38.4%
Exp - 46
Notable Gear: Anguish weapon, 2pc T9

Priest
Holy Mainspec:
Healing - 2623
Crit - 18.9%
Haste - 416
Regen - 704
Mana - 23.6k
Notable Gear: 2pc T 8.5, 1pc T9

Shadow Offspec:
Damage - 2459
Hit - 335
Crit - 18.4%
Haste - 398
Regen - 432

Rogue
AP - 3592
Hit - 237
Haste - 299
Crit - 43.1%
Exp - 26/26
Notable Gear: 4pc T8.5, Daschal's Bite, Stygian Bladebreaker, Insanity's Grasp

Mage
Damage - 2266
Hit - 392
Crit 26.7%
Haste - 316



This is a great set of end game-ready characters so please do not think you'll be getting away with a 100$ account here; I'm looking for 300$ negotiable. I look forward to doing business with you.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
P.S. mage is the only one without epic flying, and the other three have drakes

rogue has a handful of titles including of the nightfall, druid has a few including of the nightfall and twilight vanquisher

there a quite a few frost badges on the druid and some on the rogue/priest/mage as well

i don't remember the exact amount of gold on the account but its not very much, around maybe 600~
 
all 80's
all horde
all transferable


there is a 72 alliance paladin in a different server though if you care
smile.gif
 
Assuming all 80's that you listed....alliance or horde?
 
Back
Top