SOLD I want to sell my youtube channel 8K Subscribers Gaming

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 8678    Views: 773402

Join Date: November 29, 2013

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Category
  1. Entertainment
Subscribers
1000+ Subs
Monetization
Eligible (Requirements met)

Akunyoutube

Level 66

Trade Guardian Orders: 31

(100%) (13 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
May 7, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
I am selling Channel with 8k+ Subscribers and 4000+ Hrs watch time. so it's already passed the requirements for Monetization. and It's under review now.
The channel comes with niche gaming .
The Channel is build in 2013 so its very old channel .
and its monetized before. because i don't upload video for long time about 3 month youtube disable the monetization. and Now I reapply for monetization again.

I hope the new owner can upload video regularly so it will be monetized again.


Some Features:
Monetization Under Review
Community Tab is Enabled
All views and subscribers are organic.
No Strike
Payment via middleman Only

Cheap price: 170 $

Fee middleman from buyer

1.PNG

2.PNG


3.PNG
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top