I want to register as an escrow seller too

Not Recently Bumped

EpicStoreVIP

Level 96

Trade Guardian Orders: 1,241

(99.2%) (1,390 reviews)
Country
South Korea
Member Since
Oct 13, 2018
Last seen
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
0
Thank you for preparing the escrow system on Epicnpc. There were many problems with PayPal.

but only 22 countries can be registered.

Is it possible to add my country, South Korea? Or is it okay to have a family member or friend in another country register for me?
 
Thank you for preparing the escrow system on Epicnpc. There were many problems with PayPal.

but only 22 countries can be registered.

Is it possible to add my country, South Korea? Or is it okay to have a family member or friend in another country register for me?
If I remember correctly, Escrow is handled by a third party (Trust App) that epicnpc is working with. It is not on us to determine the countries that could be involved. I would recommend you to contact their support.

K
 
Back
Top