I purchased the sticky thread, but someone else got it

Not Recently Bumped
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
Title. I purchased a sticky thread in Diablo 4 Accounts Section right after the other one expired. My money was withdrawn but I never got the sticky, I thought it might take some time for it to show up, but meanwhile someone else bought it and got it?

I was using BTC as payment since I realised paypal is no longer an option.
I attached the picture with everything about transaction. It also shows the time when I bought it.
 

Attachments

  • BTCPaymentSticky.png
    BTCPaymentSticky.png
    69.5 KB
The payment failed because it was an underpayment.

requested: 0.00357235
received: 0.00354735 ~$110

If your wallet or exchange has extra fees, the buyer must pay those fees, we do not cover them.

Since it was close enough, we can accept it. However I don't know what you purchased.

An outbid is $30 ($27 with btc discount)
3 month immunity is $180 ($162 with btc discount)

I set your thread up as a 3 month sticky, but added 61 days instead of 90 days since the payment was $110 and not $162.
 
8:46 pm - MEWTWOSHOP payment
8.59 pm - marko888 payment

Bitcoin payments require 2 confirmations to be accepted. Depending on the btc network fee you added to the payment, this normally takes 10-20 mins, but can sometimes take longer.

It appears while your payment was pending, MEWTWOSHOP purchased the open spot. About 15 mins later I see your payment, but it failed because not enough bitcoin was sent.

I'm sorry, but since MEWTWOSHOP's payment completed first, he would get the open spot. That means only outbids are available which is why the price changes from $120 to $180, $162 with the btc discount.

I added your sticky for 61 days and it will start on Aug 6 to Oct 6. If you do not want that, we can refund the payment instead. Please reply with your bitcoin address.
 
Back
Top