I love pokemon go

Not Recently Bumped

riceballs

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 83

(100%) (82 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 17, 2014
Last seen
Yeah I see tons of people play it here too. Unfortunately they don't have trading implemented as of yet. It was also a bit frustrating at the start to play because of the server issues but its to be expected as popular as it was.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
No nothing for me, honestly i won't even bother when the game release in my country as it looks pretty stupid imo.
But i'm a big fan of older Pokemon titles like Yellow, Gold etc for GB Color, GB Advance and Nintendo 64.
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1094227-Final-Fantasy-11-account-scammed-by-epicnpc-super-moderator-Akane/page2
From what I hear, it seems too casual. No IV's / Nature / movesets. Yeah... I'll pass. ;3

Also forgot to add EV's. o.o
 
Last edited:
Back
Top