• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

I have Golden Ratio looking for offers

Not Recently Bumped

Glooomg

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
Sep 21, 2020
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
ignore everything said about them being a scammer previously! i traded with them and they're a very nice trader, they were thoughtful enough to let me trade first. they don't scam and i would definitely recommend trading with them
 
hi! i have this account
account19.jpg
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have 3 S skins and 16 A skins. The 3 S skins are: Golden Ratio, Azrael and the detective. Looking for offers rn
hi! I have 2 accounts! one with 7 stiers and the other have 3 lims including Soul Catcher and Great Hero. also Lady truth & more lims! add me in discord at mossywillow#5253
 
C
Sorry to reply late I'll add u os the account still on trade
G
Sure! Just added u
R
they're a scammer, don't trust them
A
who's a scammer???? I've never scammed anyone lmao and I have trading proof from previous trades
G
Oh how do u know?
A
also I accidentally clicked decline, could you perhaps add me again?
B
hello! i saw you were looking for bloodbath? I have it!
A
oh wow yeah! add me on discord!
B
not sure if you are ios or no tho :>
A
awh sorry I'm android na/eu
B
oof
G
Sure!
A
omg I'm so sorry idk how it wouldnt let me add you it said error, what's your tag so I can try adding you instead?
G
glooomg#3149
I was considering trading this account, but I'm interested because you have golden ratio. is this account Android or ios?
(I'll list my skins and such it i still have interest)
im new so i apologize for not seeing that it said Android!!
 
Last edited:
G
Hi! Yea it's android ^^ sorry for replying so late
Hello, would you be interested in a f2p kroto, monokuma account? I have lots of other skins too
 
G
Oh which skins?
C
Yes follow me on insta :idv.tradepauli
H
Kroto, Monokuma, kirigiri, lots of others, if you are interested, DM me on discord! Hazy#4973
Exactly wat skin r u looking for and iow many lmao
 
G
Just seeing what offers I get rn lmao also at least one S skin that isn't from the shop
A
ahh wat server?
G
Na eu
Here’s what I have! I also have bone flute and ivan please trade me I don’t want this account!
 

Attachments

  • EA70C21B-4594-423A-89C7-617CD274C53B.png
    EA70C21B-4594-423A-89C7-617CD274C53B.png
    3.6 MB
  • 4A41CD83-3D56-44B8-9C25-7D50AD469EB9.png
    4A41CD83-3D56-44B8-9C25-7D50AD469EB9.png
    3.4 MB
  • 30DBC1C1-96A7-4F98-AC41-CCD06F60DB76.jpeg
    30DBC1C1-96A7-4F98-AC41-CCD06F60DB76.jpeg
    40.1 KB
  • 3F7D8767-4AF7-489E-96A0-6769479BB860.png
    3F7D8767-4AF7-489E-96A0-6769479BB860.png
    3.2 MB
  • A20A19FD-895C-48C4-8AB1-C8DDCEB1F66D.png
    A20A19FD-895C-48C4-8AB1-C8DDCEB1F66D.png
    3.4 MB
  • 396E472F-BEEF-4C21-9D73-39F2BDB91BF3.png
    396E472F-BEEF-4C21-9D73-39F2BDB91BF3.png
    3.6 MB
  • 63945EEB-7ABB-4CCC-AE1D-1D49276A093B.png
    63945EEB-7ABB-4CCC-AE1D-1D49276A093B.png
    3.4 MB
C
Wait are u andriod
R
Yep.
C
Can I please OFFER I'll contact u in your social media
R
Sure!
C
Add my discord its:,Pauline8910 the i is ı
G
Aa I'm sorry but I'll have to decline
Back
Top