I have a problem with Instagram | Someone who knows, please answer.

Not Recently Bumped

Gurtaha

Level 21

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(0%) (1 review)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Feb 23, 2020
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
2
h Bu sorun yaklaşık 2 aydır ortalıkta, ancak ortadan kalkmıyor. Bu sorunu çözmek için ne yapmalıyım?

Screenshot_20201030-120934_WhatsApp.jpg
 
i'm just posting translation of the question if there is anyone interested in helping. I'm not good at instagram account problems...

"Bu sorun yaklaşık 2 aydır ortalıkta, ancak ortadan kalkmıyor. Bu sorunu çözmek için ne yapmalıyım? "
English => I've had this issue for 2 months, it's not getting disappeared even though the two months passed. What should i do to solve this problem?
 
h Bu sorun yaklaşık 2 aydır ortalıkta, ancak ortadan kalkmıyor. Bu sorunu çözmek için ne yapmalıyım?

i'm just posting translation of the question if there is anyone interested in helping. I'm not good at instagram account problems...

"Bu sorun yaklaşık 2 aydır ortalıkta, ancak ortadan kalkmıyor. Bu sorunu çözmek için ne yapmalıyım? "
English => I've had this issue for 2 months, it's not getting disappeared even though the two months passed. What should i do to solve this problem?



pretty sure they restrict certain activity to people who use Insta like and Insta Follow Bots Like them follow someone to get coins then use it to buy Comments/likes/follows
 
[QUOTE = "Noctisx, post: 7171086, üye: 1122728"] Gönderileri veya yorumları beğeniyorsanız ve yukarıda söylediklerimden% 100 eminim gibi görünüyorsa [/ QUOTE]
Evet biraz: D
 
Back
Top