
Trade Guardian Orders: 123
Administratoryes i see my epic member already doneThere was a payment issue with some Indonesian payment methods last week. Nothing was being recorded on Epicnpc nor in our payment logs. We received a update yesterday from our payment processor saying those payments have been updated and the issue is now resolved.
I see the upgrade has already been added to your account. Sorry for the delay.
I did the third payment to buy Epicnpc 10$ creditsI see 2 payments, both were for the upgrade. I do not see a credit payment. 2 years was added for the upgrade.
Was there a 3rd payment or did you mean to but credits with one of those payments?
could be delayed againI'm sorry, that payment does not appear anywhere.
Please reply back to your support ticket with the transaction # or a screenshot.
ok i will try it thenIt's not a delay problem. The payment does not appear anywhere on our payment log with our provided. Normally a pending payment will appear. We need more info about the payment so we can send it to our payment provider.