I can't use trustap and PayPal f&f what payment method should I use for sell?

Not Recently Bumped

zzzmeowzzz

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Thailand
Member Since
May 8, 2019
Last seen
Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
0
my country 's paypal not allowed to use f&f so I'm trying to find a safe transaction method (I can still use normal PayPal)
so I tried to register as a seller and find that you need to register trustap that don't have my country in the list.
Any recommend safe way to sell account?
would human MM good?
or I have to go find other site?

btw if I use skrill I will lost atleast 15$ for commission and need to pay tax too.It's too much when I plan to sell thing around 100$
 
Last edited:
same ! paypal doesnt offer send to friend and family option in my country and accorcing to the support chat they removed the item not received refund option now and they made it alot harder for couple of months now
and the support suggested Xoom since its also offered through paypal ;/
am even ok with straight bank transfer ! but dont ask for gift cards lol
 
Back
Top