R Renger 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Russia Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 8, 2025 #1 Hello, I can't add thread. I created it but it is not visible in the threads.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 8, 2025 #2 Only verified members can post. https://www.epicnpc.com/account/become-seller
R Renger 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Russia Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 9, 2025 #4 I can’t pass verification, writes that the document is not suitable. Attachments Screenshot_20250809-090935_Chrome.png 99.1 KB
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 9, 2025 #5 You can submit a Russian drivers license or passport (new version). If you do not have either then you will not be able to become verified, sorry.
You can submit a Russian drivers license or passport (new version). If you do not have either then you will not be able to become verified, sorry.
R Renger 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Russia Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 9, 2025 #6 EpicNPC said: You can submit a Russian drivers license or passport (new version). If you do not have either then you will not be able to become verified, sorry. Click to expand... Click to collapse... I provided a passport, but it does not want to verify. Is it possible that I indicated the Name, Surname in English on this site?
EpicNPC said: You can submit a Russian drivers license or passport (new version). If you do not have either then you will not be able to become verified, sorry. Click to expand... Click to collapse... I provided a passport, but it does not want to verify. Is it possible that I indicated the Name, Surname in English on this site?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 9, 2025 #7 You are trying to submit an old passport. We do not accept that. Sorry. You must use the newer (2010) international passport or a drivers license.
You are trying to submit an old passport. We do not accept that. Sorry. You must use the newer (2010) international passport or a drivers license.