SOLD I am selling a cheap 3.8k legion -KRONOS- Bishop Lv261 100$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Account Level
Mutli-Chars
Servers
  1. Bera
  2. Luna
  3. Reboot
  4. Scania
Original Owner
Yes

cesar1129

Level 38

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Oct 24, 2023
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
*I am selling a cheap 3.8k legion -KRONOS-
*I am the sole owner
*Original Gmail
*More information in private
*Negotiable

*Bishop Lv261

**CONTACT ME**
**CONTACT ME**
**CONTACT ME**
**CONTACT ME**
**CONTACT ME**
**CONTACT ME**


Dis-Co*rd: tokyolevels
 

Attachments

  • fffffffffff.png
    fffffffffff.png
    701.9 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Good seller, quick and kind. A++

Good seller, quick and kind. A++
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top