I already finish the problem 2 days ago,but still had warning, help

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(290 reviews)

DevilTz

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 113

(99.6%) (290 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Oct 16, 2021
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Screenshot_2023-03-03-23-27-50-410_com.discord.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-03-23-28-32-478_com.discord.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-03-23-29-38-324_com.excean.parallelspace.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-03-23-29-52-865_com.excean.parallelspace.jpg





https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/deviltz-is-scammer.2445355/page-2#post-8889327

Some moderator from azurlane make a dispute about me and slandering I don't want to refund, but when the problem begin I immediately give the buyer refund even before he make a dispute, and the buyer also already confirm it in that dispute,

I also already got a negative feedback, and it's already more than 1 day, can you help me?
 
@EpicNPC

Hello sorry to bothering you about my feedback? I know I'm wrong but I already taking responsibility by refunding the money even before they make a dispute about it,i even lose some money because of it

Maybe the feedback should be change to 3 stars? But I'm fine with 1 stars,at least in the feedback tell that I already resolved the problem by refunding the money

In the rules it's said the feedback will become neutral if I already resolving the case, but if you can't that fine, thanks

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/deviltz-is-scammer.2445355/page-2#post-8888666


Screenshot_2023-03-15-16-57-20-410_com.excean.parallelspace.jpg
 
The feedback was for false advertising. I'm sorry, it can't be changed even if the issue was resolved. Sellers are not allowed to false advertise under and circumstances. A 2nd violations results in a permanent ban.
 
The feedback was for false advertising. I'm sorry, it can't be changed even if the issue was resolved. Sellers are not allowed to false advertise under and circumstances. A 2nd violations results in a permanent ban.
I mean I can just run and not immediately taking responsibility way before they make a dispute about it, I know I'm wrong and accept will get banned if I do it again, but the feedback didn't said I already take responsibility, but that fine anyway thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top