EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Hypixel Skyblock | Coins & Items | Verified/Repped

KayBee

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
29   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Coins & Items Shop

CONTACT INFORMATION:

- Message me on EPICNPC or via DISCORD: kelty#6539 (Discord ID: 102248940581187584)
- Join my shops discord server by clicking here!
- PLEASE CONFIRM MY DISCORD ID MATCHES, AND THAT YOU TYPED MY NAME PROPERLY BEFORE ENGAGING IN ANY TRANSACTIONS!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

TERMS OF SERVICE:
- No items/currencies sold by me are ever botted or automated in any way.
- No items/currencies sold by me are ever exploited/bugged/glitched or cheated in any way.
- All item/currency transfers will be handled in the safest way possible to avoid any detection by the game. Each game differs, but the safest method will always be determined by me before I attempt to distribute items/currencies in that game. - All communication about the transaction will only occur outside of the game environment, and client’s will be instructed prior to the transfer not to mention anything while in-game.
- Trusted Middlemen can be used, however the client must cover the fee. Get into contact with me to further discuss the use of middlemen.
- Upon payment, all items and currencies purchased will be promptly delivered to the client as soon as the payment is processed and deemed completed.
- Payment from the client is always required to occur first, feedback and testimonials from past clients will be linked upon client request.
- I only accept payment through PayPal, Bitcoin, or Ethereum. (More payment options will be added in the future.)
- If using PayPal, the client must send the amount in USD and cover the fee by selecting the F&F option, any payments not following the outlined parameters will be refunded.
- If the client would like to pay via Bitcoin / Ethereum they must state this, and I will send them the respective addresses to send the payment to. Client’s will receive a 5% to 10% discount on their purchase total if using cryptocurrency to pay.
- Any promotions and/or discounts available for the listed items and currencies can be found on my discord server.
- Any changes to the items and currencies pricing will be listed in this thread under an update header for all potential clients to view.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

COINS/ITEMS:

COINS:
Stock: Currently out, restocking soon!
Price: Get into contact with me via epicnpc or discord for pricing on coins!

ITEMS:

Note: This thread is a scouting thread created to see how high the demand is in this game, stock and item lists will both be significantly larger if the demand is high.

Last edited:
ip hash: 7d344a268a25def48fee02