Selling Hypixel skyblock account + coins / items

Not Recently Bumped
Store
Account
Original Owner
Yes

Patr1c

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (1 review)
Country
Moldova
Member Since
Oct 5, 2023
Country
Moldova
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
SELLING Main minectaft account, got original mail, full acces, with these stats on skyblock, account have custom cape, that is optifine, using paypal, DISCORD : patr1c.
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_1.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Scammed after payment

I attempted to buy a Minecraft/Hypixel SkyBlock account from this seller. After discussing the deal, I sent payment through PayPal as requested. After receiving the money, the seller disappeared and deleted me from Discord. The account was not delivered as agreed. I do not recommend dealing with this user. Please watch out for this scammer!
 
Back
Top