SOLD Hunter lvl 80 orc | Kt 25 Weapon | full pre raid+4 piezes naxx 25 | whitemane

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Region
  1. NA
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Hunter

Rzkingaioria

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Dec 23, 2015
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
2
I'm selling my Orc Hunter PVP Horde Whitemane 100% regular mount and 150% flying mount. I'm the original account owner and this is what I'm offering:

-> 100% handmade leveling and gearing, all work done by myself
-> Fake name.
-> Transfer available to any server (not on cooldown)
-> 2 Parts of Tier Set
-> Full 200 + ilvl 3 parts 213 and one 226
-> Wepon of Kel'Tuzad 25 and Bow Naxx 25
-> [Emblem of Heroism] x 28
-> [Emblem of Valor] x 33
1665218908521.png

-> Bronze Drake in Bags
-> 60 days of gametime (ends November 27, 2022)
-> 100% reputation
-> Price $550

1665218412720.png

1665218436123.png

ARMORY:
https://eightyupgrades.com/set/iFWin5MvfK65ULvr3qjuPy
1665218273105.png

1665218308293.png
1665218445914.png

1665219070238.png

1665218459292.png
1665218465078.png
1665218473978.png


⚠️ Note: Random fake name with battlenet account included. ⚠️
————————————————————————

You must do with this account:

☑️ Change email after buying
☑️ Change password after buying
☑️ Change security question after buying

————————————————————————
Payment method: PayPal (Only Friends & Family), BTC, USDT, Westem Union
1660170958793.png



• Trusted and experienced seller
• All of our accounts were leveled by me only with selling purpose
• Every account is carefully checked and verified by me. It minimizes chances of problems in future
• I am online every day and always ready to help if you face any trouble
⚠️P.S: If you have any concerns, please pm me and I will make sure to answer all your questions⚠️
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top