How to use “Hide” tags

Not Recently Bumped

ChaosEffects

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 15

(100%) (21 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 24, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I was wondering how to actually use the hide tag. I have tried a few different ways, including entering a number of posts a user has to have to see it. And then putting my links in between. Then I tried just pasting my links inside the tab that comes up when you click the hide tag, and I’ve also just tried clicking the hide tag then going in between the two and pasting my links. And when I view the thread they are all visible. Even when I log out and view it. Oh and I also tried putting a space before and after the link between the hide tags as well. Any help would be great
 
HIDE tag is availible for upgraded members (epic member at least)

The way to use HIDE tag is:
[HIDE=THE_REQUIRED_POST_NUMBER]The hidden text[/HIDE]

If the viewer fill the minimum post number requirement he will see (or if he's a mod)
[HIDE=1]The hidden text[/HIDE]

If not
[HIDE=99999]The hidden text[/HIDE]

If you want only mods to see the content, use 99999 as post number
 
Last edited:
The hide tag only requires that you post in the thread to see the content. I'm not sure if you can add a minimum post number.

You need to reply to this in order to see this content.

[HIDE=99999]Hide=99999[/HIDE]

Can you see the second one?
You can only use Staff, the post limit doesnt work anymore :)
I can clearly see the second one
 
I was wondering how to actually use the hide tag. I have tried a few different ways, including entering a number of posts a user has to have to see it. And then putting my links in between. Then I tried just pasting my links inside the tab that comes up when you click the hide tag, and I’ve also just tried clicking the hide tag then going in between the two and pasting my links. And when I view the thread they are all visible. Even when I log out and view it. Oh and I also tried putting a space before and after the link between the hide tags as well. Any help would be great
0.o
 
Back
Top