T Terror.blade 2 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country India Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 24, 2019 #1 I want to advertise my account and i want to post it so other user can utilize my service
BANNED SylphidGaming 221 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Warning: Trade with Caution Sep 24, 2019 #2 Banned - multiple scams, multiple website Terror.blade said: I want to advertise my account and i want to post it so other user can utilize my service Click to expand... Click to collapse... you can go to homepage, and then search the game you want to advertise, and post your account on the game subforum
Banned - multiple scams, multiple website Terror.blade said: I want to advertise my account and i want to post it so other user can utilize my service Click to expand... Click to collapse... you can go to homepage, and then search the game you want to advertise, and post your account on the game subforum