Komon Clan 83 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Vietnam Multiple Accounts 1 Aug 16, 2024 #1 Hi, can you tell me how to get this? I see I reached requirements.
Adoxia Global Moderator 14 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 16, 2024 #2 Komon Clan said: Hi, can you tell me how to get this? I see I reached requirements. Click to expand... Click to collapse... An admin will have to manually add it to your account. Once they view this thread they will add the badge.
Komon Clan said: Hi, can you tell me how to get this? I see I reached requirements. Click to expand... Click to collapse... An admin will have to manually add it to your account. Once they view this thread they will add the badge.
Komon Clan 83 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Vietnam Multiple Accounts 1 Aug 16, 2024 #3 Thank you, sir.
Komon Clan 83 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Vietnam Multiple Accounts 1 Aug 20, 2024 #4 Adoxia said: An admin will have to manually add it to your account. Once they view this thread they will add the badge. Click to expand... Click to collapse... How do I get them to view this thread, sir?
Adoxia said: An admin will have to manually add it to your account. Once they view this thread they will add the badge. Click to expand... Click to collapse... How do I get them to view this thread, sir?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Aug 20, 2024 #5 Congrats! Its been added.
Komon Clan 83 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Vietnam Multiple Accounts 1 Aug 20, 2024 #6 EpicNPC said: Congrats! Its been added. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you, sir.