How to edit these 3 things?

Not Recently Bumped

ZZreroll.com

Level 78

Trade Guardian Orders: 387

(96.4%) (536 reviews)
Country
Malaysia
Member Since
Apr 17, 2018
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
1
1559214422141.png
1559214772919.png


Hi, anyone how can I edit these 3 things? I saw a lot people with different name color (mixture of 2 color) also some customization on their tag and description. Anyone know how to do it?? Thanks in advance

Users that I used in the photo, if u feel offended, do dm me to get the picture down :)
 
http://prntscr.com/nve05n click here user title perks, then already all of them about user tittle change

User Title Change
Change your user title to something else. Unlimited uses!

User Title Bold
This will make your user title bold.

User Title Color Change
Change the color of your user title as many times as you want.

User Title Glow
This will make your user title glow any color you want. Change the color as many times as you want.

you can read all details about this..
 
Back
Top