How to edit set trade guardian price

Not Recently Bumped
(8 reviews)

idle

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jul 12, 2016
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
I set a completely wrong price for trade guardian at my selling post. Can I change it somehow?

Also, is there still the "location info" button?
 
Last edited:
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Pro Sellers and Trusted members still have the ''Location Info'' button.
 
I set a completely wrong price for trade guardian at my selling post. Can I change it somehow?

Also, is there still the "location info" button?

For a thread, click Edit > Advanced Edit to change the price.

If it was an actual Trade Guardian transaction, it has to be canceled and recreated.

As stated above, only Pro Sellers and Trusted members can see the Location Info button.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1103859-Location-Info-button-removed
 
For a thread, click Edit > Advanced Edit to change the price.

If it was an actual Trade Guardian transaction, it has to be canceled and recreated.

As stated above, only Pro Sellers and Trusted members can see the Location Info button.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1103859-Location-Info-button-removed
I can't seem to find this "advanced" edit anywhere while trying to edit my thread. I am trying to change the Trade Guardian price that I set on my post as well.


Edit -> Nvm ! I found it , thanks!
 
Back
Top