How to do trade guardian without middleman?

Not Recently Bumped
(120 reviews)

kugogizo

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 80

(100%) (120 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Mar 18, 2017
Last seen
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
0
All of my threads say, "buy with middleman", I had one buyer who used this option and immediately opened a trade forcing him to use a mm, it didn't offer the option to do TG for free. Of course I haven't used it myself so I'm not sure what he saw, however that's what he told me. So, how can one open a trade with TG for free? and is there a way to change my thread to say "buy with trade guardian free" instead of "buy with middleman"?

Edit: Nvm I found it, however my question still stands, Can I add it on my thread in place of "buy with middleman"?
 
Last edited:
If you set it like this:


1678556946501.png



The button will show


1678556975066.png



Only downside is that you have to set a price.
 
Back
Top