AbbeyDawn 148 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 21, 2023 #1 I need to know how to edit the text here. I've been searching everything on the setting/profile menu, but I couldn't find it. Thank you
I need to know how to edit the text here. I've been searching everything on the setting/profile menu, but I couldn't find it. Thank you
The Integrity Middleman 4320 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Serbia Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 21, 2023 #2 Inventory -> "User title perks" tab -> "User Title Change" item -> Configure button on the right Attachments 1687394818386.png 192.3 KB
AbbeyDawn 148 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 21, 2023 #3 The Integrity said: Inventory -> "User title perks" tab -> "User Title Change" item -> Configure button on the right Click to expand... Click to collapse... What, you have to pay it now? Isn't it free last year? And is it one time use or unlimited time?
The Integrity said: Inventory -> "User title perks" tab -> "User Title Change" item -> Configure button on the right Click to expand... Click to collapse... What, you have to pay it now? Isn't it free last year? And is it one time use or unlimited time?
The Integrity Middleman 4320 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Serbia Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 22, 2023 #4 Have you even tried those steps? You bought it last year. Just go to inventory and find it. It's unlimited duration and changes. And it was never free.
Have you even tried those steps? You bought it last year. Just go to inventory and find it. It's unlimited duration and changes. And it was never free.