AbbeyDawn 148 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 28, 2024 #1 I've been on epicnpc for 5 years, and I see newer members could be moderator / local moderator. How?
The Integrity Middleman 4320 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Serbia Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 28, 2024 #2 The requirements for local moderator are not hard to meet. You can apply here: https://www.epicnpc.com/application/
The requirements for local moderator are not hard to meet. You can apply here: https://www.epicnpc.com/application/
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Mar 28, 2024 #3 AbbeyDawn said: I've been on epicnpc for 5 years, and I see newer members could be moderator / local moderator. How? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Good luck bud! Appreciate the consistent feedback you have been giving.
AbbeyDawn said: I've been on epicnpc for 5 years, and I see newer members could be moderator / local moderator. How? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Good luck bud! Appreciate the consistent feedback you have been giving.