ErenJX59 169 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country France Multiple Accounts 1 Jul 8, 2025 #1 Hello, I hope you having a good day My question might be stupid but i can't find it, I want to insert this contact button on my thread : Thank you for the answer, and have a lovely day.
Hello, I hope you having a good day My question might be stupid but i can't find it, I want to insert this contact button on my thread : Thank you for the answer, and have a lovely day.
Futen Global Moderator 185 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Jul 8, 2025 #2 You need to add your tree link here: https://www.epicnpc.com/account/contact-tree
ErenJX59 169 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country France Multiple Accounts 1 Jul 8, 2025 #3 Futen said: You need to add your tree link here: https://www.epicnpc.com/account/contact-tree Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you very much ! wish you a lovely day
Futen said: You need to add your tree link here: https://www.epicnpc.com/account/contact-tree Click to expand... Click to collapse... Thank you very much ! wish you a lovely day