- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I'm in general very curious how much my idv account is worth in case I want or have to sell it.
Here the list of all S, A and B skins ect I own.
I really don't know how to calculate it and that's why I'm asking
Right now I have 20.029 Fragment's, 924 Inspiration an 93 Echo's.
I have some limited time furniture as well and almost all emotes of most character.
S Skins:
-Bai Ze Limited (I spendet 230$ to get it)
-Dragon Hunter Limited
-Luminary
-Everlasting Night
-Lady Bella
-Osamu Dazai (Bsd crossover)
-Night Tides
-''Abyss''
-Villain Charm
S Accessories:
-Deadly Invitation
-Tide Bringer
-Perfect Marionette
-Osamu Dazai's Favourite Book (bsd Crossover)
________________________________________________________
A Skins:
-Ranpo Edogawa (bsd Crossover)
-Enoshima Junko (Danganronpa Crossover)
-Ray (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Gilda (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Don (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Cheng Xiaoshi & Lu Guang (Link-Click)
-Handover (Once)
-Bloody Sword
-En Ligne
-Master Yin Yang
-Blood Fan
-Aging
-Layla
-Last Dance
-Amethyst Duchess
-Serpent
-Drakaina
-Long-Legged Lady
-Datura
-Censer
-Puppeteer (COA)
-Ocean Witch
-Dream Messenger
-''Specter''
-Watchman
-White Beard
-Reservist
-Seditious Bindings
-Oroboros
-Highway Cavalier (COA)
-Immortal Guard
A Accessories:
-Drunk Butterfly
-Jammed Gear (Limited)
-Rose Cane Blue
-Forbidden Key
-Viper Cane
-The Sun and the Moon
-Sky in a Box
-Flawed Masterpiece
-Time Camera (Link-Click)
-Bai Ze Jade
-One with the Tide
-Restrain
________________________________________________________
Other Skins:
-Protector (Limited)
-Patchwork (COA)
-Racing Mechanic (COA)
-Easter Egg Carriage (COA)
________________________________________________________
Other Accessories:
-Paper Cup Phone (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Isabella's Locator (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Mask (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Bell (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Tiger Tail (Bsd Crossover
-Glasses (Bsd Crossover)
-''Beeze'' (B. Duck)
-Heart of the ocean
________________________________________________________
Pets:
-Monomi (Danganronpa Crossover)
-Mini Photographer
-Mini Wu Chang
-Mini Cipher Mashine
-Moon Rabbit
-Parasiticraft (Limited)
-Scavenger Bot (Limited)
-Lost Dog
-Baby Panda
________________________________________________________
Sooooooooooo how much do you think it is worth? I'm really curious
Here the list of all S, A and B skins ect I own.
I really don't know how to calculate it and that's why I'm asking
Right now I have 20.029 Fragment's, 924 Inspiration an 93 Echo's.
I have some limited time furniture as well and almost all emotes of most character.
S Skins:
-Bai Ze Limited (I spendet 230$ to get it)
-Dragon Hunter Limited
-Luminary
-Everlasting Night
-Lady Bella
-Osamu Dazai (Bsd crossover)
-Night Tides
-''Abyss''
-Villain Charm
S Accessories:
-Deadly Invitation
-Tide Bringer
-Perfect Marionette
-Osamu Dazai's Favourite Book (bsd Crossover)
________________________________________________________
A Skins:
-Ranpo Edogawa (bsd Crossover)
-Enoshima Junko (Danganronpa Crossover)
-Ray (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Gilda (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Don (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Cheng Xiaoshi & Lu Guang (Link-Click)
-Handover (Once)
-Bloody Sword
-En Ligne
-Master Yin Yang
-Blood Fan
-Aging
-Layla
-Last Dance
-Amethyst Duchess
-Serpent
-Drakaina
-Long-Legged Lady
-Datura
-Censer
-Puppeteer (COA)
-Ocean Witch
-Dream Messenger
-''Specter''
-Watchman
-White Beard
-Reservist
-Seditious Bindings
-Oroboros
-Highway Cavalier (COA)
-Immortal Guard
A Accessories:
-Drunk Butterfly
-Jammed Gear (Limited)
-Rose Cane Blue
-Forbidden Key
-Viper Cane
-The Sun and the Moon
-Sky in a Box
-Flawed Masterpiece
-Time Camera (Link-Click)
-Bai Ze Jade
-One with the Tide
-Restrain
________________________________________________________
Other Skins:
-Protector (Limited)
-Patchwork (COA)
-Racing Mechanic (COA)
-Easter Egg Carriage (COA)
________________________________________________________
Other Accessories:
-Paper Cup Phone (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Isabella's Locator (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Mask (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Bell (Promised Neverland Crossover)
-Tiger Tail (Bsd Crossover
-Glasses (Bsd Crossover)
-''Beeze'' (B. Duck)
-Heart of the ocean
________________________________________________________
Pets:
-Monomi (Danganronpa Crossover)
-Mini Photographer
-Mini Wu Chang
-Mini Cipher Mashine
-Moon Rabbit
-Parasiticraft (Limited)
-Scavenger Bot (Limited)
-Lost Dog
-Baby Panda
________________________________________________________
Sooooooooooo how much do you think it is worth? I'm really curious
