I'm looking to sell my wow accounts soon, and have been browsing around the forums for similarly geared characters to get a ballpark figure. The problem I'm having is I have a ridiculous amount of gold. And possibly I have more level 70's on one account than the average seller.
I've seen gold go for $25-30ish/1000g, but is that a fair way to determine the asking price for an account? Haven't really seen any accounts with more than 5-10k gold.
Maybe I should give a chunk of it away before selling? I have a feeling it's going to be difficult to find someone that wants this much gold and twinks steamrolled into one package. Not interested in splitting up the account either.
Thanks for reading, any input would be appreciated!
I've seen gold go for $25-30ish/1000g, but is that a fair way to determine the asking price for an account? Haven't really seen any accounts with more than 5-10k gold.
Maybe I should give a chunk of it away before selling? I have a feeling it's going to be difficult to find someone that wants this much gold and twinks steamrolled into one package. Not interested in splitting up the account either.
Thanks for reading, any input would be appreciated!
