D dax006 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 9, 2019 #1 Hi, I just joined EpicNpc and don't see any option to sell an account. I'm looking to sell my maxed out PnD account, $200. How do I do it?
Hi, I just joined EpicNpc and don't see any option to sell an account. I'm looking to sell my maxed out PnD account, $200. How do I do it?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 9, 2019 #2 Go to the game forum and click the "Create post" button to list your account for sale.
Dabster 4 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Belgium Multiple Accounts 1 Jan 28, 2024 #3 I went to ‘ Trade Gaurdian ‘ and did the steps to become a seller but I still don’t see that option. It has been an hour now lol.
I went to ‘ Trade Gaurdian ‘ and did the steps to become a seller but I still don’t see that option. It has been an hour now lol.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jan 29, 2024 #4 Once your Trustap account is fully registered and verified, go back to the TG "Become a seller" page and click the "Verify" button. None of the perks will display until you complete 5 sales.
Once your Trustap account is fully registered and verified, go back to the TG "Become a seller" page and click the "Verify" button. None of the perks will display until you complete 5 sales.
R RimoLoot 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Morocco Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 12, 2026 #5 how do i sell in epicnpc
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Sep 13, 2026 #6 In order to list an item for sale members must ID verify their account. https://www.epicnpc.com/account/become-seller
In order to list an item for sale members must ID verify their account. https://www.epicnpc.com/account/become-seller