How do I get refund if both party agree to cancel TG btc escrow transaction.

Not Recently Bumped
(85 reviews)

timkx

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 87

(100%) (85 reviews)
Country
Malaysia
Member Since
Apr 6, 2017
Last seen
I issued a refund already. You should have received an email on how to claim it.

We do not charge the 3% fee when it's cancelled.

the link force me to create a bitpay account and verify my ID.

I failed it 3 out of 3 times of bot verification for no reason.

I thought im suppose to get a link to enter my address and Im done with it.

Is it possible for you to cancel the refund and send me in another way, because their support needs 3 days to reply and I dont even know if theyre going solve it,
 
We do not receive the bitcoin payment. Our payment process receives it first, then once per week we receive a settlement on it. When a refund is issued, it's done through Bitpay so you have to follow the directions.

If you can't do that, then we would have to wait the week for the payment to settle, then we can send you the payment back directly to your wallet. Please message me privately with your bitcoin address. I can send the payment next Monday.
 
Back
Top