How can I add more pic in a thread without adding my 40 max attachment limit?

Not Recently Bumped

AbbeyDawn

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 98

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Aug 27, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, I want to know if it's possible to add more than 40 attachment/images in a thread.

I already used all my 40 attachments/images limit in a thread.

I know I can use IMGUR, but they only allow max 5 IMGUR links.

And I don't like IMGUR because the images became smaller and blurry, and when people try to view the images it'll direct them to another website (IMGUR).

Is there another image hosting website?

I remember it has something to do with coding, and you can resize the picture with it, but I don't know how it works...

I want to add this picture on the top of my thread (without adding it to my max 40 attachments limit)

Tittle.jpg


https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/39-...rs-🧿-shaddai-added-updated-regularly.2121346/

Thank you
 
Upload the image somewhere and add it by it's direct url

1659611158405.png


Then click on it to resize it.
If you want it to be a thumbnail and to open the original on click, you can add an URL tag around it, that leads to the same url.
 
Back
Top