Hello Im looking for a Pvp Base Rogue Must at least be Full Deadly And May Make accpetions for Some gear. If you have a Rogue and Another Healing or Tanking class with your Account INSTANT TRADE!!!
Here Is what Im trading for http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...rde#Post2672467
Sorry if I violeted MD rules I cant Edit My Other Post...
AIM ME at Kentoz7 POST BEFORE CONTACT OR WONT TALK ON AIM!!!
MUST HAVE REP OR YOU WILL GO FIRST IN ALL INFO!!
If you only have The Rogue I would like a XFEr trasfer to my My server IF you can do that INSTANT TRADE!!
Here Is what Im trading for http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbth...rde#Post2672467
Sorry if I violeted MD rules I cant Edit My Other Post...
AIM ME at Kentoz7 POST BEFORE CONTACT OR WONT TALK ON AIM!!!
MUST HAVE REP OR YOU WILL GO FIRST IN ALL INFO!!
If you only have The Rogue I would like a XFEr trasfer to my My server IF you can do that INSTANT TRADE!!
