Selling HoK 200+ skins Flawless Xiaoqiao, Elsa, Libai, Kaizer, Flora Erin Conan Luban

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Original Owner
Yes

Diari

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Nov 20, 2025
Last seen
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
0
I want to sell my account since I main Arli and I don't want to wait till Limited Arli or Flawless returns.

It was bound by Gmail and Level Infinite but I just unbound Gmail, I can bind to new gmail for you or bind to throwaway Gmail.

You will get a copy of my passport and address too.

Nobility 8, almost 9
60 stars

Mythic Stone

Flawless Xiao Qiao (buttons too),
Flawless Li Bai
Flawless Kaizer (buttons too),
Flawless Elsa (buttons too)

Conan Luban, Conan Marco Polo

Manga Da Qiao,
Manga Sun Ce
Manga Daji
Manga Angela
Manga Lu Ban

Bleach Hou Yi

Honor pass:
Hou Yi, Daji, Sakeer, Lubu, Gao, Wuyan

Flora:
Erin (with buttons)

JJK Megumi Fushigoro Sima Yi (with buttons), JJK Gojo Satoru Kong Ming

Limited Yuhuan
Stellar Diao Chan

200+ skins, including most of the Dragon Hoard

All heroes complete with full SNK

Four backgrounds
Conan Kaito Kid
Golden Phoenix
10th Anniversary
Full Frozen
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
do you have yin yang kongming?
 
D
can you delete your comment?
Back
Top