- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I am in no rush to buy a character so if you have something way overpriced please do not contact me. If you are not the OO or did not get the account from the OO do not contact me. Lastly, if you do not have a ID do not bother contacting me.
The character MUST have some of the following in order of how much they mean to me. I may be interested in other classes if you have some truly amazing vanity. The account also does not need to be level 80. However, I am not looking for any lvl 60 characters unless they are in full T3 ^_^. This account is not going to be re-sold ever. This account is going to be a present for my girlfriend and will never be re-sold or traded.
For the Warrior
Dual Glaives++++++++++
SWP gear++++++++++
ZA gear+++++++++++
Mounts, titles, exalted rep+++++++
Realm first titles (if level 80)++++
Raid achievements (if level 80)++++
Gladiator (any season) +++
Old PvP gear ++
Warlock
SWP gear++++++++++
ZA gear+++++++++
Mounts, titles, exalted rep+++++++
Realm first titles (if level 80)++++
Raid achievements (if level 80)++++
Gladiator (any season) +++
Old PvP gear ++
Rogue
Only interested in dual glaive Rogues. If your Rogue only has one glaive or has none do not bother contacting me.
If you have a Hunter (must have Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury) or other classes and you have amazing vanity feel free to contact me. However, I am mostly looking for the classes that I have listed.
You must post here before contacting me. If you do not you will be redirected back to this post. AIM is in my signature, copy and paste it.
Thank you in advance
The character MUST have some of the following in order of how much they mean to me. I may be interested in other classes if you have some truly amazing vanity. The account also does not need to be level 80. However, I am not looking for any lvl 60 characters unless they are in full T3 ^_^. This account is not going to be re-sold ever. This account is going to be a present for my girlfriend and will never be re-sold or traded.
For the Warrior
Dual Glaives++++++++++
SWP gear++++++++++
ZA gear+++++++++++
Mounts, titles, exalted rep+++++++
Realm first titles (if level 80)++++
Raid achievements (if level 80)++++
Gladiator (any season) +++
Old PvP gear ++
Warlock
SWP gear++++++++++
ZA gear+++++++++
Mounts, titles, exalted rep+++++++
Realm first titles (if level 80)++++
Raid achievements (if level 80)++++
Gladiator (any season) +++
Old PvP gear ++
Rogue
Only interested in dual glaive Rogues. If your Rogue only has one glaive or has none do not bother contacting me.
If you have a Hunter (must have Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury) or other classes and you have amazing vanity feel free to contact me. However, I am mostly looking for the classes that I have listed.
You must post here before contacting me. If you do not you will be redirected back to this post. AIM is in my signature, copy and paste it.
Thank you in advance
