- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello all,
I am looking to possibly buy a HIGH END Mage, Holy Paladin or Druid account. I am looking only at characters with BiS or close to BiS gear, essences, azerite, corruptions. Looking for fully socketed or close to fully socketed and at least 11/12m. Must have BFA flying.
If you have an account that matches what I am looking for, let me know here first or PM me. Thank you and have a great day.
I am looking to possibly buy a HIGH END Mage, Holy Paladin or Druid account. I am looking only at characters with BiS or close to BiS gear, essences, azerite, corruptions. Looking for fully socketed or close to fully socketed and at least 11/12m. Must have BFA flying.
If you have an account that matches what I am looking for, let me know here first or PM me. Thank you and have a great day.
Last edited:
