• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

High-End FFBE Global Account - selling cheap, need it gone ASAP

Not Recently Bumped

KongKing3751

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 28, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling a high-end FFBE account for cheap. I need this account gone ASAP, as I need money for college textbooks. I'm willing to take offers on my discord at 9518 #3700.

The account is rank 201. This account has 90 NV Units, with multiple EX3 and EX2 units. I have EX2 Sephiroth, EX3 Avalanche Tifa, and EX2 Lara Croft. Here is a picture album of the NV and 7 star units: .

The account has great vision cards and equipment as well, I can send you these pictures as well, but I'll probably send them as a video, because I would have to send like 80 images lol.

The account has lots of vortex dungeon and event dungeons completed, but little story progress, meaning that you can get lots of lapis from the story. It also has 5k lapis if you want to summon. I haven't played on this account in a long time, so there is a returning player login bonus with many 10x summons if you want to play.

Please add and message me at 9518 #3700 on discord with offers. (The discord username is 9518, the tag is #3700, I know its weird)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
How much are you selling this for?
 
K
I will probably sell for around $100 or a bit less.
Back
Top