- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hey All,
I'm looking to spend some of this Christmas loot on a nice new main account. I have around 700 bucks, PayPal verified, to spend.
I'm looking for an account, any amount of toons, main can be any class. Main must have above 7k achievement points, rare mounts, rare titles, and server firsts are a plus. Basically any high end account I will consider.
AIM - AnonSauce
Please post before contacting. I am PayPal verified and will use an MM if you cover costs.
I'm looking to spend some of this Christmas loot on a nice new main account. I have around 700 bucks, PayPal verified, to spend.
I'm looking for an account, any amount of toons, main can be any class. Main must have above 7k achievement points, rare mounts, rare titles, and server firsts are a plus. Basically any high end account I will consider.
AIM - AnonSauce
Please post before contacting. I am PayPal verified and will use an MM if you cover costs.
