High End Account (many mlb supports)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(16 reviews)

Loziac

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 9, 2015
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, I am trying to get rid of my uma musume account. Has many mlb umas and supports.

Asking for $800. I take only paypal unfortunately. It'll either be you pay first and I'll give you the code after confirming the purchase, or we can go through a middleman (buyer pays for the fees)
If you have other questions just pm me
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220623-035551.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-035551.jpg
    1.7 MB
  • Screenshot_20220623-035603.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-035603.jpg
    1.6 MB
  • Screenshot_20220623-035703.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-035703.jpg
    1.6 MB
  • Screenshot_20220623-035720.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-035720.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20220623-035734.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-035734.jpg
    461.4 KB
  • Screenshot_20220623-035806.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-035806.jpg
    1.4 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top