Selling High end 26m power top account

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Ketamined

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Feb 13, 2026
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello There,

I am selling my OP 26m power account that Ive been playing everyday since day 1 on server 22.

It has almost every divine deity and some divine+ and mythic celestial deity, an absolutely powerful Nyx and Zeus. Its one of the top 16 global pvp arena top accounts.

I have some upgrades to still do on the deities and also a lot of things to do, as I was not playing campaign, so u Will have plenty of fun yet!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5851.png
    IMG_5851.png
    2.5 MB
  • IMG_5850.png
    IMG_5850.png
    3.7 MB
  • IMG_5849.png
    IMG_5849.png
    3.7 MB
  • IMG_5848.png
    IMG_5848.png
    3.2 MB
Back
Top