- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Philippines
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I'm selling this account for $180
The account has 5 extreme
Red Film Shanks
Roger
Oden
Luffy
Blackbeard
Hyperboost 50 / Many Max Medals / Max Characters.
Hyperboost is upgradeable it lacks some fragments.
You can DM me here or on discord Hanamichi#1014 for inquiries. I can provide recordings of info you might need.
I'm accepting trade guardian and mm services as long as you pay the fees needed.
Don't hesitate to negotiate but please don't not for low ballers.
Thank you!
The account has 5 extreme
Red Film Shanks
Roger
Oden
Luffy
Blackbeard
Hyperboost 50 / Many Max Medals / Max Characters.
Hyperboost is upgradeable it lacks some fragments.
You can DM me here or on discord Hanamichi#1014 for inquiries. I can provide recordings of info you might need.
I'm accepting trade guardian and mm services as long as you pay the fees needed.
Don't hesitate to negotiate but please don't not for low ballers.
Thank you!
Attachments
Last edited:
