L lauorike 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 May 19, 2023 #1 I hadn't been for a while. Where is the instagram category in the forum due to some problems and earthquake?
I hadn't been for a while. Where is the instagram category in the forum due to some problems and earthquake?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States May 19, 2023 #2 I'm sorry, the Instagram category has been removed and Instagram accounts and services are no longer allowed.
I'm sorry, the Instagram category has been removed and Instagram accounts and services are no longer allowed.
L lauorike 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Turkey Multiple Accounts 0 May 19, 2023 #3 Is there a specific reason? Any chance of reopening maybe soon?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States May 19, 2023 #4 It was removed for legal reasons. No, I'm sorry, it will not be returning.