EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Heroes Of The Storm boosting services - cheap&fast - highly repped

Dartexx

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
384   0   2
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
NO BOTS/hacks/cheats! Only safe manual playing so you don't have to worry about your account safety.
Boosting is done by pro League of Legends players! No fishy IPs or anything, boosters i work with are mostly from Russia/Ukraine.
So there is no ban risk - unless you were doing something fishy(like using bots/hacks) before you gave your account to us, but if somehow something happens to your account because of us - we will refund you for it.

Services we provide:
Hero League boosting/MMR boosting
All 10 placement matches
Team League Boosting
PowerLeveling - any hero
Farming gold and quests

Prices:
Prices are changing all the time, just contact me and we will discuss price in real time mode - i'll do my best to give the best price possible and to do the boost at once!

Payment options:
Skrill
Webmoney
Paypal
Bitcoins

Contacts:
(dartex2008 is my skype username)
Discord:
Dartex#1378 (capital D - pay attention please!!!)

Last edited:

Sharrash

0   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
The booster have completed two orders quickly. They were nice, honest, and determined to play almost all the time without the breaks. It takes some dedication for all that. I'm definitely vouching and recommending these guys, and I'll sure come back for more orders in the future!

Cheers

ip hash: 00169073e6d590d2a3e89c

phara0h

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
If you are looking for the best price then this is the guy to make a deal with. Got me on a 16 win streak before loosing a match. Just amazing.

He was quick and to the point after I contacted him. Told me a price and started right after I sent the payment.

I rate 10/10 for this boosting service.

ip hash: c3f08765724ff0e094c5d3