- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Canada
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Well developed account Hero Wars Dominion Era (PC/web version).
VIP 15
Heros (4.4M power). The only heroes I did't get yet are Ninja and Lara Croft
Titans (2.8M power). I have all titans which was released so far.
Water Totems - 6 stars with IV and V level skills!
Light Totem - 6 stars with III and VI (RED) level skills!
Pets (880K power).
You will get full access to the email address to which this account is registered.
VIP 15
Heros (4.4M power). The only heroes I did't get yet are Ninja and Lara Croft
Titans (2.8M power). I have all titans which was released so far.
Water Totems - 6 stars with IV and V level skills!
Light Totem - 6 stars with III and VI (RED) level skills!
Pets (880K power).
You will get full access to the email address to which this account is registered.
